Context & Environment
- The jobholder is located in Tripoli Office. He shall be moved to contractor workshop or as to worksite during completion phase.
- Incumbent is to set up innovative completion techniques, select appropriate equipment and prepare program in order to meet production targets and budget limits.
- Preparation & follow up all related to call for tenders for service & equipment contracts
- Initiative and Prepares completion programs & budget, follow-up on their execution, and participate to the final reports.
- Follow-up, in liaison with Reservoir & Production, well performances ensuring well completion is well obtained.
- Follow up completion equipment delivery.
- Follow-up on Factory Acceptance Test (F.A.T) of completion equipment, ensure such equipment will optimize completion of well,
- Responds promptly with engineering solutions to operational problems and to any alteration of completion and testing sequence.
- Prepare for all related to call for tender (CFT), proceeds with technical and commercial evaluation and make recommendations, follow-up corresponding contracts and checks the compliance of the invoices with the service performed.
- Performs frequent site visits to contractors workshops to ensures proper implementation of programs and procedures,
- Assist direct supervision on-site during completion.
- work on completion software like wellflo,
- Works on performance indicators for completion.
- Prepare well test program.
- In charge of preparing for call for tenders.
- In charge of preparing completion program
- Ensures implementation of completion program, perform site visit during completion phase.
- Implementation of international rules (preferable TOTAL rules)
Qualifications / Experience Required
Education: B.Sc. petroleum Engineering or equivalent, Computer literate, fluent English.
DivisionDrilling, Drilling and Well Services
October 1, 2020